Job Code: #DFS-005
Staff Software Engineer No of Open Positions:
Bangalore Short Description:
Davinta is looking for talented software engineers to join the team. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to build scalable products and platforms. The Davinta platform consists of various components including: java spring boot based micro services, android app, angular web application backed by relational, big data & other data stores. Your primary responsibilities will involve the design and implementation of highly available and scalable systems. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a passion for solving problems, deep technical knowledge of Java and the ability to deliver high quality results. Job Description:
- Design, develop, test, troubleshoot, debug, deploy, maintain, document and deliver large-scale, distributed systems.
- Use Java, object-oriented (OO) design patterns, Relational and NoSQL databases, and data modelling techniques.
- Learning new technologies and building integrations into many platforms
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation
- Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation.
- Work with Senior Engineers to design software solutions.
- Work in an agile development environment.
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- We have a team culture that encourages innovation and expect developers and management alike to take a high level of ownership for the product vision, technical architecture and project delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technical discipline
- 3+ years’ full-time experience in software design and development using J2EE
- Proficiency in Java, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Expertise with application design, software development and automated testing
- Solid understanding of objected-oriented design concepts
- Sharp analytical skills and strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Relational database and SQL development experience
- Experience with Agile (Scrum), Jira, Confluence
- Deep understanding of SOA, Micro-Services
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for shipping quality software fast and frequently
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential
- Java, J2EE
- Spring Boot, Spring Framework, RDBMS
- RESTful API development
- Test Automation and Test Driven Development
- Source control - Git, Bit bucket etc.
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins, Maven / Gradle, etc